Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exp at 38 lvl
Hi gues, where i must exp at 38 lvl if I want fast exp to 60 lvl?
(01-07-2020, 12:53 PM)Szkolny Wrote: Hi gues, where i must exp at 38 lvl if I want fast exp to 60 lvl?

Which class ? And weapon ? 

Cheap way with distance weapon : You can try to go Tibet In on fix mobs lvl 80~ on the right side when you enter the area.

Cheap way with melee weapon : I think Deadland can be a good trade when you are going to the fame bosses.

Expensive way : buy RedCastle tickets, find someone to PL you or to lower mobs.

There is many ways to level up, some are faster than other or safer.
You can go far on Ochun Castle map to junhyang city (i didnt play recently so i forgot the city name), there go in melee, bash mobs, go fury and repeat Wink Pray for stars too Big Grin

Arch"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Archange, Warrior Spear lvl 110, Lawful, Revenant Tae Master,
BeautéFatale, Assassin Bow lvl 113, Evil, Les-Guardiens,
Merlin, Mage Fan lvl 145, Lawful, Les-Guardiens
SpecialForces, Monk Wheel lvl 110, Lawful,
DeathClaws, Assassin Gauntlets lvl 144, Lawful, Les-Guardiens Dang Master Smile
(01-07-2020, 01:21 PM)ArchangelFR Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 12:53 PM)Szkolny Wrote: Hi gues, where i must exp at 38 lvl if I want fast exp to 60 lvl?

Which class ? And weapon ? 

Cheap way with distance weapon : You can try to go Tibet In on fix mobs lvl 80~ on the right side when you enter the area.

Cheap way with melee weapon : I think Deadland can be a good trade when you are going to the fame bosses.

Expensive way : buy RedCastle tickets, find someone to PL you or to lower mobs.

There is many ways to level up, some are faster than other or safer.
You can go far on Ochun Castle map to junhyang city (i didnt play recently so i forgot the city name), there go in melee, bash mobs, go fury and repeat Wink Pray for stars too Big Grin

Arch"

Thanks dude  Smile
Go monk or make character until 110- change monk - exp until 144 , enjoy 144+
odezwij się do mnie a pomoge