Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no boss drops :(
Hey everybody.

I have a question. Is it normal that the bosses in Tibet/RC/MC not even drop kiji c or any set items? I know at the pandora time they do it.
I farm since 3 months all bosses i know and can kill. the only kiji c /set items i see is in AT 1-3 / Sunghwa dungeon or DL.
That means all Bosses, who drops more then 30-40 silver can drop set items or even kjii c.
the others in Tibet/RC/MC only drops low s and silver and the normal drops like: blue/red/green ups or there manuals, jade and catalyst and fame.
just want to know if there will be a patch to normal this or no.

P.S. Sorry for my english

Regards
Also let others do the farm. You are everywhere
(08-15-2019, 07:47 PM)dancel22 Wrote: Hey everybody.

I have a question. Is it normal that the bosses in Tibet/RC/MC not even drop kiji c or any set items? I know at the pandora time they do it.
I farm since 3 months all bosses i know and can kill. the only kiji c /set items i see is in AT 1-3 / Sunghwa dungeon or DL.
That means all Bosses, who drops more then 30-40 silver can drop set items or even kjii c.
the others in Tibet/RC/MC only drops low s and silver and the normal drops like: blue/red/green ups or there manuals, jade and catalyst and fame.

Regards

Yep i confirm but in Tibet 125 temple boss and 146 madness have normal drop the other are nuts.. Also 160 dragon at DL didn't drop at all not even coins nor exp XD
(08-15-2019, 07:47 PM)dancel22 Wrote: Hey everybody.

Regards

I'm with you on this. RC/MD boss doesn't drop anything. Not sure if that' the intention or bug. Would like to understand as well.