Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Martial Heroes EU players are still around?
Wink 
Hey, 

Come here for a bit of a nostalgia trip, played MH obsessively between 06-10 and was wondering if any of ex-players are around around, I went by a few names but most would know me as Buffmonki. Would be keen to start casually playing if there are a few familiar faces around. 
(Also it feels crazy I've aged ~10 years since I last played O.O)

See you IG!

Also help a noob out, can't log in xD
Says invalid password each time? I'm using the same details used to log in to this forum
o/

I went under a few names. GMH@Soji was my main one iirc!
Welcome.
Thanks guys, anyone know how to fix the problem logging in?
Keeps saying invalid password, all I've done is download the client but I have a suspicion it's not that simple with this version of MH (any patches involved?)
(06-17-2019, 07:06 PM)Zygomaticus Wrote: Thanks guys, anyone know how to fix the problem logging in?
Keeps saying invalid password, all I've done is download the client but I have a suspicion it's not that simple with this version of MH (any patches involved?)

U shoudl go on discord and ask directly, ppl will help you
First account was DEATH999. Clan Nosferats. With Master Weagle. And Ta master DEATH666 This was a long long time ago.
After that I was And am Maycry.
Stopt playing this server since there is no activity.
Still checking in , on the comunity till there are more than 150 people online . (Don’t think this Will ever happen)