Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Martial Heroes EU players are still around?
Wink 
Hey, 

Come here for a bit of a nostalgia trip, played MH obsessively between 06-10 and was wondering if any of ex-players are around around, I went by a few names but most would know me as Buffmonki. Would be keen to start casually playing if there are a few familiar faces around. 
(Also it feels crazy I've aged ~10 years since I last played O.O)

See you IG!

Also help a noob out, can't log in xD
Says invalid password each time? I'm using the same details used to log in to this forum
o/

I went under a few names. GMH@Soji was my main one iirc!
Welcome.
Thanks guys, anyone know how to fix the problem logging in?
Keeps saying invalid password, all I've done is download the client but I have a suspicion it's not that simple with this version of MH (any patches involved?)
(06-17-2019, 07:06 PM)Zygomaticus Wrote: Thanks guys, anyone know how to fix the problem logging in?
Keeps saying invalid password, all I've done is download the client but I have a suspicion it's not that simple with this version of MH (any patches involved?)

U shoudl go on discord and ask directly, ppl will help you
First account was DEATH999. Clan Nosferats. With Master Weagle. And Ta master DEATH666 This was a long long time ago.
After that I was And am Maycry.
Stopt playing this server since there is no activity.
Still checking in , on the comunity till there are more than 150 people online . (Don’t think this Will ever happen)
There are still some of us. Tongue
The one and only...
GMH@Agachak
Isn’t the server dead as fuck? I’d love to play again but it’s boring when there’s barely anyone online
(11-25-2019, 08:50 PM)Mskorver Wrote: Isn’t the server dead as fuck? I’d love to play again but it’s boring when there’s barely anyone online

Yeaa same here.
(11-27-2019, 05:50 AM)Maycry666 Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 08:50 PM)Mskorver Wrote: Isn’t the server dead as fuck? I’d love to play again but it’s boring when there’s barely anyone online

Yeaa same here.

Instead of whining and complaining, maybe you should start playing and contribute too a higher playerbase?