Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there any brothers with botting banned?
Are there any brothers with botting banned? Is GMH@ an idiot? GM doesn't handle it that way, and GMH@ messes with it! Yes! hold it up! !

You should deal with botting by technical means, not if you look at me and throw something away, just say I'm botting,. I hit a bunch of things in my boss bag and didn't transfer volumes, so I had to throw away useless things, which is also called botting?. GM, why did you use all this stuff to eat GMH? for nothing?

Can not get fair treatment, this game is no way to continue to play, although spent a lot of money, but it is too unfair! !

Dear students, I am K2 and 466, the students who formed a team with me are almost LV130, but I am LV119, I am botting I have been promoted to 130th level! Although I complain here, I know that GM and GMH agree with each other and will not deal with my little things.

Thank you for watching.ty

No more fun. Sleep.
In-Game Specific Rules

1. Botting is NOT allowed. Botting will result in a 7-day ban for your first offense, 30-day ban for 2nd offense, and permanent ban for your 3rd offense.

You were caught and got penalty for it.
The one and only...
GMH@Agachak....and some other chars here and there  Tongue
Which eye did you see me hang up? Show me the evidence!

You deliberately forbid it for the reward given to you by GM!

(05-24-2019, 07:34 AM)ChangMokei Wrote: In-Game Specific Rules

1. Botting is NOT allowed. Botting will result in a 7-day ban for your first offense, 30-day ban for 2nd offense, and permanent ban for your 3rd offense.

You deliberately forbid it for the reward given to you by GM!

Strongly demand, withdraw part of the GMH! ! ! Because they're incompetent! Forbid their account number at will for reward!

Let GM explain, not GMM! ! !

Let GM explain, not GMH! ! !

I'll post it for 7 days in a row!

Looking forward to the arrival of fairness and justice!
Keep on spamming and you will be banned from forum too.
The one and only...
I am also one of the victims, about $3000, I am AvC,144+5all, Tiger, 130gold weapons, 128 all. I'm not botting.

My character has been deleted. I don't play anymore.
And who's your character that you claim to be banned?

" My character has been deleted. I don't play anymore. "

And still you came here and felt like commenting to this thread. How convenient. Smile

Let me tell you guys one little thing... solves all problems.
Stop botting and using macros, ok?
The one and only...
(05-24-2019, 09:05 AM)ChangMokei Wrote: And who's your character that you claim to be banned?

And still you came here and felt like commenting to this thread. How convenient. Smile

My character is called "AvC." you can ask "OSA" and "nobuff." he has a bunch of ID, numbers.

(05-24-2019, 09:05 AM)ChangMokei Wrote: And who's your character that you claim to be banned?

Our national service is about to open. We're all waiting.

We are all poor in English and can't communicate directly with you, so you think we're all botting,. I've been playing here for a few years, but I haven't played since I was emptied last time. But I come in once in a while.

Botting? You guessed, right?

Reply a few words is still very troublesome, because do not understand English can only rely on translation, do not know whether the translation is correct.

(05-24-2019, 07:34 AM)ChangMokei Wrote: In-Game Specific Rules

"ABC" is my character, but I gave it to someone else, and I don't know if you emptied that number! Haha
No asd321, It wasn't a guess if you are botting/using macro. I'm not going to open here how you and your friends were caught. That would be stupid to give out our methods. You can try to contact admin/GM's and discuss more with them if you really think you didn't do anything wrong.
It's not about if you talk to us in chat or not.
The one and only...
Hold it!

(05-24-2019, 04:07 PM)ChangMokei Wrote: No asd321, It wasn't a guess if you are botting/using macro. I'm not going to open here how you and your friends were caught. That would be stupid to give out our methods. You can try to contact admin/GM's and discuss more with them if you really think you didn't do anything wrong.
It's not about if you talk to us in chat or not.

I really don't have botting,. How did you find out I used botting??

It's your right to ban games, but I don't know what your basis is.

Even if you come up with a little bit of evidence, I agree.。

Go back to sleep.
Technical means were used. I seen the evidence. 110% Macro confirmed.

Nice try with the plausible deniability though. We don't ban you cause we think your botting.
We ban you cause we know you are. Ban expires 2019-05-29 15:43:47 CET