Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a few questions.. apologies guys :P
Hey there my names Will, i use to play this game back in the old pandora days! I was never great at the game my highest lvl was 87Monk so yeah pretty bad, I just wanted to ask a few questions about the game.

I have trouble knowing the best choices via leveling and skill setups at early levels. I usually hit lvl49 and feel like i'm a useless noob whilst everyone runs around on tigers Big Grin, I know you can powerlevel i just never find anyone to party with.

Is Boss hunting low levels worth it? I find myself running through Graveyard 1 and 2 going to to the end of S.H dungeon finding the bosses but i rarley get loot i want of much use to me

I've never owned a piece or Kiji (J) or © i literally have no idea how to obtain, i've been told to mine and herb, which i do everyday whilst i do other things it just seems super rare to get anything (not complaining) Big Grin.

Well thanks for your time guys, any advice is appreciated. 

Also a big thanks to the community in-game i've recieved help from all that i've asked. Also a big thanks for keeping the game alive
Yes it can drop from those bosses, kijiC has just been made to be extremely rare. Keep at it. As far as skills, mostly you wanna use aoe to kill more mobs quicker. 40-50 is prime farming. Use herbing and mining + farming ups. May take time but this way you can make your own sets for free then sell em when you get done Tongue
Hey Skurt i see you chatting in game all the time thanks for the response, Kiji being rare is a good thing. I'm currently doing an Aoe bow(sin). I'm kinda stuck because i'm not sure to upgrade my low level gear or try up some later gear first.. 

I've also been mining and i have no idea what turtle seals and eunyonbu does - doesn't seem to be in the making or acc or wep ups

i have no idea what jades are used for?

and have no idea how to make potions from the herbs i get from drops.

Also my main problem is i feel like i'm playing the game wrong or just not efficient so i end up doing a fresh start... i will be forever a noob of marital heroes :Big Grin

Cheers for the response dude 

Will
Well you just missed the Xmas event. You could have farmed for reasonable items (jades, gm pots - exp +25%, etc).
you still can farm now and get upgrades, SBS and other stuffs. Bosses drop kiji c items and set necklaces, but the drop rate is pretty low.. so you have to hunt them pretty much. 

As for leveling.. it is hard to level on your own specially after lvl 80. You need party and head to the high lvl mobs. Tibet has mobs till lvl 137, but it is pretty ugly leveling there. For really fast leveling you need mc/rc ticket and GO items and I am sure you will find parties there. Hitting the tiger (lvl 100) it is not really hard... just expensive. It is only hard if you play it without GO items (exp tags, GM pots, warfare pots, etc..). 
Or if you are still low level now and wasted your starter items (gjts, fd pots).. just make some money for the rc, create a new character and use that starter pots there. I think that if you save them well.. you can hit lvl 100 only with them. Also you can make GM pots (+30% exp) by staying on vending mode; use them when leveling hard or sell them for good money. 

In my opinion .. if you can't afford donations to bust your lvling, start farming (mobs and bosses), sell nice drops in VV. You also can mine and herb.. but only as afk mode or afk account. I don't really like that.. but is your call. There are a lot of ways to gain money in this game or how to play it.. it is all about how much time or money you wish to invest in this game.

As for your question.. if it worth hunting low lvl bosses.. well not really, but you can get lucky.. my first lvl 51 wolf in Graveyard lvl1 dropped the 48 set neck, but after that the best drop from this low bosses was a sso and craps. It is all about luck with bosses and raising your luck by hunting them a lot. If can also make more characters for boss hunting.. for different levels (example: a lvl 60 can hunt lvl51, 60 and 75 bosses; a lvl 80 char can hunt bosses 75, 81, 91, even the 105).

(01-04-2017, 01:40 PM)CoffeeOwl Wrote: i have no idea what jades are used for?

you make SSX from jades.. 30 jades-> ssw, 10 jades-> sso or ssc
you buy the manual from an npc in VV (forgot the name..) 
but there are ppl who buy jades well.. like 10g each, you can also wait a bit longer.. I think they will get higher.. max 15g ea.
[Image: 46d90a23a6814c1c8a5e1b7cd951c394.jpg]     [Image: 4c576393ce5098353a1311c32a5bf4ec.jpg]
IGN: Fan4Fun
Class: Fan Mage => Bow Assassin
Pericol hey buddy thanks for the detailed response this has been of much help Smile, i managed to farm a few days worth of the santa event they did drop some nice things! I'm sorry i'm not sure what RC stands for Tongue And regarding the vending points how do i spend them into making the potions? and i'll probably stop hunting low level bosses i invest way too much time into it as i'm so slow on the level 1 horse it takes a while to travel to them all, i end up farming the mobs near the boss for a while and feel like i'm wasting my time there.

I'm pretty sure i will end up making a new character eventually my main goal is trying to obtain some sort of Kiji for a new character, it's just a long process.

If there is any other tips you can give to me i'd really love that, i really loved this game back in the day but there is just so much i didn't experience or understand. I just hope one day i can reach lvl 100 or something it would feel good Smile
if you look at heroes market at the travel market you will find something that sells for 500GO .. MC/RC are the initials (I really forgot the full name of the map/s Big Grin ) the advantage over tibet is that in this group of maps the mobs go for much higher levels and they are grouped nicely on the map. In tibet that fixed mobs are just annoying when running or trying to do some moves. You said you are an assasin .. if you are a bow.. at high lvls you must learn the hit and run technique (when you master that you can lvl or farm very nicely, actually sins are the best in lvling ). and you can't do that in tibet (because of the fixed mobs).

And I tell you secret..
Kiji C is over rated .. they are really good at low lvl and very good for lvling fast. But without neck set at high lvls.. they are not so good. let's say you have lvl 108.. and have a full kiji c set and the 108 set .. you really are something and strong.. but without the 108 set you are better with a +9 set.

---

oh and the GM pot.. get 190 vending points, buy the vending point bead and hammer and make the gm pot
[Image: 46d90a23a6814c1c8a5e1b7cd951c394.jpg]     [Image: 4c576393ce5098353a1311c32a5bf4ec.jpg]
As for making herb pots, you dont use the herbs from mobs, although you can make small bonus pots out of those. The ones I'm talking about you use juk jok and black hub to make. Buy the manuals at the herbing mound. As for making a set, you can make one now, and then one later. Upgrades are easy to farm. Making a +7 set is no problem. Eyounbu or what ever is pointless and turtle seals are for crafting Kiji C armor(if your lucky enough to get a manual drop from a treasure box from herbing or mining) but they are rare. Just another thing you gotta keep doing to get a lucky drop from

If you can't afford go, SAVE THE BIGGINER POTS. That is a must
@CoffeeOwl

At the top of this page there is a link named Discord. It is a messenger app and there are several helpful people on at all times of day.
You can get specific, quick answers to any questions you may have. Bowsins are great.

Happy Hunting
Also I can tell an other secret for low levels. In AT2 (ancient tomb lv2) at the begining of the map, there are some mobs that gives unusual exp for there level (38-42k per mob, 10 times higher then normal). you can level very fast till 50 or so without any power level. This mobs exp probably it is a bug, but it is a nice bug Smile
(01-05-2017, 08:14 AM)Pericol Wrote: Also I can tell an other secret for low levels. In AT2 (ancient tomb lv2) at the begining of the map, there are some mobs that gives unusual exp for there level (38-42k per mob, 10 times higher then normal). you can level very fast till 50 or so without any power level. This mobs exp probably it is a bug, but it is a nice bug Smile
Hello, not sure if you will read this. But does this bug still appear? I am level 41 and I'm getting 19k from a level 80 bird.