Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hmmmmmm
Emm hi,
I just came back and saw that there's a +40 bead update, nice! But now eh, upgrade from +13 - +20 have no more 100% success rate............................................... wtf, before it's quite hard enough to make +13-+20 (maybe not for a high lvl player).
I found this game quite hardcore enough on farming before, but now it's even more hardcore especially for a new player. 
Drop rate feel rarer than before. 

Without any help from other players, it becomes a mission impossible for new players (not talking about difficulties of the gameplay but the way the system makes it so boring to farm). The gap between high lvl players and low lvl players is even higher...
Game is supposed to be fun not to farm for 2h to get 1 purple bag at Pachun >.> especially when the population is already that low why not make it more rewarding? When a high lvl player farm there's value on their time spending but when a low lvl player farm, there's no value, nothing drop from low lvl mobs have value for high players, but since the population is low, there's no trading between people, so new players have to pay high price to have some privileges that old players had... 

If you are afraid that the game is too rewarding, that people get everything and stop spending cash into GO points by making the gameplay into a hardcore boring farming, then i think this game will be doom soon.. People will start playing because of their nostalgia but they will stop soon after they realized that they're stuck at some point... I will gladly pay monthly to play this game but when it's fun, when a goal is worth and rewarding to achieve, but not for a braindead farming gameplay...

Just saying, good luck to everyone (:
Want to be also high lvl character? buy mine kek

And people for being high level they have farmed, hunted, grinded for all that. that's the reward you get for it, it's the time spent doing so. Of course a new player will have difficulties keeping up with them, since there's people who play for years and years
(03-26-2021, 04:35 PM)romania2 Wrote: Want to be also high lvl character? buy mine kek

And people for being high level they have farmed, hunted, grinded for all that. that's the reward you get for it, it's the time spent doing so. Of course a new player will have difficulties keeping up with them, since there's people who play for years and years

Nope. Not gonna spend a penny on a dead game with no real improvement Smile
There's nothing difficult in this game. It's just boring.