Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's all introduce?
First of all i would apologies for the place of this topic. I couldn't find any "Social" part of forum.
Im totally new here and i saw that the forum is kinda... empty. I thought it may be nice if we all will know each other before we will meet in game.
So, i think that this kind of way might be nice, i've done this when i was an Guild Leader in other MMO and it really helped me and the whole clan to finally know each other.
Lemme start.

My name is Henry , im from Poland, in five month I'll be 18 so im kinda kiddo right now.
I love MMORPG's , M.Heroes was my first game of this kind, when they've shut it i've found Lineage 2 and i played it for a loooong time.
I like MOBA as well, League of Legends, Heroes of The Storm and so on.
My hobbies are... poker and basketball so nothin' special.

If you don't want to write anything about yourselves, don't. I just thought it'll be nice if something will be happening at the forum. Admin post had 99 views, so why don't make those 99 people talk with each other?

PS: As i said , i couldn't find "social" part of the forum. So please, either Transfer it or delete.
PS2: Sorry for my English, still learning.
Hoodzey
"Live fast, die young" ~ Tupac, Amaru Shakur
Hey. Thank you for setting up this topic. It's really nice to see the community, trying to familiarize between each other.

Well, I won't really talk much about myself, and it's mostly because of the restrictions imposed of hosting private server. All you gotta know about me, is that my name is Igor, and I'm also from Poland. My hobby is generally IT, and I've never studied it in 'schools'. I think that if you've a hobby, you should consolidate it by yourself. I have 3 dogs, 1 cat, 2 chinchillas. And yup, it's kinda everything about me. Wink
Hey there! I'm Castiel, and there's really not much to say about me. I'm 22 years old from Canada, and I have no pets. I've been playing Martial Heroes since before it was Martial Heroes, and I can never see the end of this game. I look forward to playing with you all and making sure that the experience you have here is the best you could possibly have. If you have any problems or concerns, feel free to send me a private message!

Oh, and don't worry about your English skills. If you can read and write in a way that people can understand you (which you definitely can), you have nothing to worry about!
sure why not, im karsten, almost 37 years old, better known as radament/yunalesca or GMH@Extremebaal the MH enclyclopedia in game, and im from Denmark, played mh since 2005/2006 on both karma and pandora, founder of 1 of the larger guilds on both server Guardian Angels, and Senior master/advisor of SML, and currently aiding in whatever the community needs.
Hey! I'm Speedy, aged 16 - I was GMH@Soji back in Pandora before it closed.
I live in UK and I've recently started doing freelancing video editing.

Hope to see y'all in game!
Hey, my name is Deivydas and I am from Lithuania. I am 23 years old and started MH when it was karma and I was one of the CBT testers of pandora as GMH@lenas. I quit few times.. sold acc few times but could never quit for good. I was a tester for rzaah also and played on that server but I cant wait for this one because I think you will not be as selfish and make same mistakes as he did.
welcome lenas
Hello, iam Adrian iam 17 years old i started M.H on Pandora server for like 3 years im not sure ingame name (xXAdrianXx) 147+ glove
I'm CasT.Proud member of Sacred Martial Law. 21 years old gamer and youtuber from Croatia,started playing MH as 12 years old kiddo @ old Pandora server.
Internet is my life and I'm crazy about MH ^_^ Real name is Dario.
Damn, it's working. Im proud of myself ^^
"Live fast, die young" ~ Tupac, Amaru Shakur
Hello ladies
I've forgot about MH for about a year or two after the GMH fiasco and these days I decided to visit OpenHeroes and google around to see if someone has managed to come up with a working server. I saw that wannabe has done a great job with the core/emulator and I want to praise all of you who are putting all the effort in order to gather the community and make a playable server.
Anyway, I played as Gr33dyJ3W (karma/early merged pandora)/Pakao (late merged pandora) and I would be glad to once again meet all the old friend/foes ingame.
I knew pretty much everything about the game, so if you want to know anything just ask.
If you need someone for testing (running around etc. because I know its not playable yet) just tell me and I'll gladly waste some of my free time.
Cheers
Got questions? Need to talk to BMH staff?
There is always someone online on:
Bright Martial Heroes Discord server

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 99603959-0d1f-4cf7-9ba7-24529aca3c3b.gif]
hmm its actually playable atm but its not complete, "son of zeus or castiel" can give more details of how to participate with helping.
My name is Mateusz , I'm from Poland.I'm 17 but in november  I'll be 18.Martial heroes was my second mmorpg game(first tibia Wink).In real M.Heroes i had only 58 mage...Sad. I'm interested in military history. I like to read books.
War...War never changes
[Image: is-2-BrandenburgGateBerlin45.jpg]
(08-06-2015, 02:34 PM)Czolgista Wrote: My name is Mateusz , I'm from Poland.I'm 17 but in november  I'll be 18.Martial heroes was my second mmorpg game(first tibia Wink).In real M.Heroes i had only 58 mage...Sad. I'm interested in military history. I like to read books.

Second World War? ;]
Wink 
(08-06-2015, 03:21 PM)Son of Zeus Wrote:
(08-06-2015, 02:34 PM)Czolgista Wrote: My name is Mateusz , I'm from Poland.I'm 17 but in november  I'll be 18.Martial heroes was my second mmorpg game(first tibia Wink).In real M.Heroes i had only 58 mage...Sad. I'm interested in military history. I like to read books.

Second World War? ;]

ofc [Image: wink.png](the most interested was tank battles) but also i like napoleon wars, XVII century military succes of  Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Sorry for my english but i still learning.
War...War never changes
[Image: is-2-BrandenburgGateBerlin45.jpg]