Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmass event
Music 
I was thinking of blasting off our first christmass event togheter simple, What about a small exp boost or star rate? Idea
Nahh i think about the christmas event on the old pandora server where killing a mob give a chance to spawn a snowman and he could drop xmas gift
That would be nice
[Image: wowmagewallpawjv50pbiyx.png]
IG VegaZ, VegaZUP, Slim
Old chars(Karma/Pandora) SlimShady, SlimShady94, xJVAx.....
(12-06-2016, 11:37 PM)PrinceVegaZ Wrote: Nahh i think about the christmas event on the old pandora server where killing a mob give a chance to spawn a snowman and he could drop xmas gift
That would be nice

Sounds nice also, What kind of drops from the christmass boxes where you thinking about? Angel
no no only no exp event...
  [Image: w8ky6w.jpg]
•Event Mobs that we had during the OBT, would be nice, especially for those Pandora weapons.
•Alternatively the event mobs could be implemented but NOT Drop the Pandora crackers.
•Reduced Spawn Timers on Boss Mobs.
•20% Exp Gain from all mobs.
•All Mobs spawn at 80% Health.
•Double 12BF ( One at XX:00 Hours and then another at XX:30 Hours)
•Increased Upgrade Chance based on how many failures u got in a row.
Example: After the 5th fail, the 6th attempt is guaranteed to succeed!
•Purposely put in the "Bear" drops that previously could be turned in for GO Points, and allow players to turn them in for reduced GO Points (Like 2500, or 1250)

Just giving my thoughts on some reasonably balanced Events.
None of your suggestions are balanced or reasonable and definitely won't be in xmas event.
Got questions? Need to talk to BMH staff?
There is always someone online on:
Bright Martial Heroes Discord server

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 99603959-0d1f-4cf7-9ba7-24529aca3c3b.gif]
What a punch in our face xD
[Image: wowmagewallpawjv50pbiyx.png]
IG VegaZ, VegaZUP, Slim
Old chars(Karma/Pandora) SlimShady, SlimShady94, xJVAx.....
so much work in the post for nothing Smile)

however; on the old servers there were events with GO items (not the most wanted ones, but still ..); like that shout karma or some small pots.. I think it will be nice as xmas event such drops.
Savagery at its finest.
(12-07-2016, 12:37 AM)DemonIssi Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 11:37 PM)PrinceVegaZ Wrote: Nahh i think about the christmas event on the old pandora server where killing a mob give a chance to spawn a snowman and he could drop xmas gift
That would be nice

Sounds nice also, What kind of drops from the christmass boxes where you thinking about? Angel

They used to drop Xmas gifts , 36-90 mobs would drop 7d kiji weps , 90 + would drop Pandora weps
Imminent denial of event by c3d3r0m... Tongue
Ground12 and Pandora weapons were given out late game to boost mid lvl lvling as many older players were 140+
We dont have the right idea but giving items that boost lvling is definitely not the way we are looking at
Got questions? Need to talk to BMH staff?
There is always someone online on:
Bright Martial Heroes Discord server

[Image: 99603959-0d1f-4cf7-9ba7-24529aca3c3b.gif]
Well how about some xmas fireworks like back in karma? maybe an xp boost, or increased drops of upgrades and rare items. Nothing to fancy, but enough to get the blood going right?

stuff to stimulate the economy, not help with leveling.
Wait for it...
I am, patiently Tongue