Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Nanoos suggestions
Hey there guys !

- delete 1k pots (1k pots destroy the actual game experience considering war system)
- Strenght Stone shouldnt be 100% upgrade rate
- Samstones shouldnt be 100% upgrade rate
- upgrade system is too easy? (I appreciate that it doesnt get destroyed though)
- decrease Ingwe and Jade drop rate
- decrease set items drop rate (so its actually more special to have a set)
- Kiji C shouldnt be dropped by random 12 BF monsters
- you should lose 2% when you die (for BF characters)
- EXP should be lowered (else everyone is bored after 1 month hitting 144)
- BF should be at 8 CEST with 12 rounds
- Revenge Battle at 17.00 / 22.00 CEST
- Old fame ranking instead of Korean fame ranking (its way more competitive compared to now)
- SAP L should be sold
- instead of 2 warfare potions they should be sold only by one
- descriptions should be added to the packages
- stars on bosses should be removed completly (I got like almsot a level on bosses in LT/SZ when Ive been level 130)

Well here are some of my suggestions. What do you guys think ?

Thanks of course for reviving back Martial Heroes Smile

Kind regards!
Good idea
1k pots should be just off during GW i think. Boss drops are crap, do they even drop anything besides jades and ups?
Well Skyzone bosses seem to have normal drop besides low fame since we dropped Tae J and Ui J weapons.
Good suggestions. As far as I can remember BF happened twice per day? Once at midday and at 8pm or so. Can't remember.

I think that pots should be disabled until a certain lvl, like lvl 72 or 84 for example. They trivialize the early game too much and you basically skip all of the quests because of that.

That's just my opinion of course.
BF was only once with 12 rounds - 8 PM CEST.

We had revenge battle twice a day - the winning team could choose what kind of monsters they wanted and level one hour in BF.
You gained EXP for each hit you did which made everything a bit easier and enjoyable to join revenge battle.
I agree to everything that makes the game harder and items more rare Cool  Sets should be special and getting lvl 100 should be awesome and not easy.
Too later for that kind of changes in the current phase,
any big changes like mentioned there should be when it become Release/Public/Final phase Tongue
and did a wipe o.o" otherwise why should be harder for the new players and everybody who is already 130+ had it easier.
Mike "VaGo" M.

Main nickname: GMH@VaGo

Unable to play?: http://www.vg-tips.com
Of course when we will have a stable server.

Right now we should watch the feedback of the community when we do minor adjustments.
(02-21-2016, 09:04 PM)WornisOG Wrote: Hey there guys !

- delete 1k pots (1k pots destroy the actual game experience considering war system)
- Strenght Stone shouldnt be 100% upgrade rate
- Samstones shouldnt be 100% upgrade rate
- upgrade system is too easy? (I appreciate that it doesnt get destroyed though)
- decrease Ingwe and Jade drop rate
- decrease set items drop rate (so its actually more special to have a set)
- Kiji C shouldnt be dropped by random 12 BF monsters
- you should lose 2% when you die (for BF characters)
- EXP should be lowered (else everyone is bored after 1 month hitting 144)
- BF should be at 8 CEST with 12 rounds
- Revenge Battle at 17.00 / 22.00 CEST
- Old fame ranking instead of Korean fame ranking (its way more competitive compared to now)
- SAP L should be sold
- instead of 2 warfare potions they should be sold only by one
- descriptions should be added to the packages

Well here are some of my suggestions. What do you guys think ?

Thanks of course for reviving back Martial Heroes Smile

Kind regards!
U kid! Big Grin Good ideas!
i add somethin too
-fix boss drop and fame (more fun for bosshunters)
-LT should be like on panda server
(02-22-2016, 06:09 PM)MoreFire Wrote: -LT should be like on panda server

I'm just curious, what was it like on pandora server?
(02-22-2016, 06:19 PM)kevin Wrote:
(02-22-2016, 06:09 PM)MoreFire Wrote: -LT should be like on panda server

I'm just curious, what was it like on pandora server?

Too many bosses on this server
Mobs arent give u the same exp like on panda.
Well I think LT right now is ok.

The only reason why you buy a LT ticket is to boss hunt - monsters are useless there considering %.

I honestly prefer to level in RC - it gives back party memories and stories and its slower of course which is more longlasting for the server.

P.S : I added that they should remove boss stars - a good reason why I leveled so fast was that I got a lot of stars in LT / Skyzone from bosses which gave me like 80% at level 130 - this is way too much in my opinion.
Seems like you're trying to make this game more hard mode...

But why? This game is so old, it's never gonna attract new players, only old players, so our population is going to be rather low (so there shouldn't the need to be lowering drop rates / exp), I'd rather have everything be fast paced than slow paced.

No one is going to get bored after they get 144, because the game doesn't end when they get level 144, they go for lv 152, and then max level.
(02-23-2016, 04:32 AM)clearnote Wrote: Seems like you're trying to make this game more hard mode...

But why? This game is so old, it's never gonna attract new players, only old players, so our population is going to be rather low (so there shouldn't the need to be lowering drop rates / exp), I'd rather have everything be fast paced than slow paced.

No one is going to get bored after they get 144, because the game doesn't end when they get level 144, they go for lv 152, and then max level.

I do not agree on this, for me the game is special because it was hard, back when a +7 set made you proud as hell. Now when you see a +7 it's like not even special. It was nice to level up slowly, party up and need a lot of time to get where u wanted to be. It won't be fun for me when I can get 120 in a month for example and already have all the stuff I'd wish for.