Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nice GMHs
Hello all , 
He writes here with such curiosity , and more particularly of GMH (brainless and Maniak) 
I saw how they killed their shares lower lvl, some are funny with so GMH progresses.it shows what a big noob , Give War infirm Guild hmmmm why not give war, for example FinalLight ?
but soon it will change^^

nice nice nice nice GMHs
Oh noez boi, high lvl GMH killed you, so sad. But they did it because your high lvl friend killed low level people multiple times Smile Dont cry, wipe the tears and stop posting stupid topics :v

I would create topic and say that StreeT are noobs, killing low lvl players but that's a War boi and most important, that's a game boi. Stop your tears.
GMH's are just players like anyone else Wink
dawid you can write more clearly?
(02-17-2016, 07:54 PM)lols Wrote: Hello all , 
He writes here with such curiosity , and more particularly of GMH (brainless and Maniak) 
I saw how they killed their shares lower lvl, some are funny with so GMH progresses.it shows what a big noob , Give War infirm Guild hmmmm why not give war, for example FinalLight ?
but soon it will change^^

nice nice nice nice GMHs

I have no idea what you just said.
do not hate the GMH show their superiority, with everything they can afford and how are they will start to kill it will be reports from them does not give Lvling
(02-17-2016, 08:40 PM)lols Wrote: do not hate the GMH show their superiority, with everything they can afford and how are they will start to kill it will be reports from them does not give Lvling

?
Got questions? Need to talk to BMH staff?
There is always someone online on:
Bright Martial Heroes Discord server

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 99603959-0d1f-4cf7-9ba7-24529aca3c3b.gif]
Google Translate sucks. xD
no offense GMHS here arent really that superior compared to others, all they have is a GMH@ tag attached to their names thats all.

Not to sound arrogant but im far more superior compared with any of the current GMHs.

-Regards Radament, Enjoy the game, dont whine, if u arent satisfied, go for revenge "like that solves the problems" Big Grin
[Image: EveTorres01a.png]
Senior Staff Member of RGS 2013-2015.
CEO of Retro Gaming Studio 2013-2015.
Creative Designer of Retro Gaming Studio 2013-2015.
3D Modeller of Retro Gaming Studio 2013-2015.
He's only mad because his guild is in a Guild War and he got PK'd by GMH's.

Just because they're GMH, doesn't mean they can't PK.
no one killed me, but I saw, a lot of fun 130+ kills 80+

and as someone pk wonderful GMH it will immediately report
how's this a suggestion post? why FinalLight involved? very confusing post
according to me FinalLight so far is the strongest guild
(02-17-2016, 08:53 PM)lols Wrote: no one killed me, but I saw, a lot of fun 130+ kills 80+

and as someone pk wonderful GMH it will immediately report

Yes, you are right. Players from StreeT killed me 3 times when i was killing mobs, after that my guild was informed about that by my friend and GMHs stood in our protection. Killing low lvl players by them is just a revenge. Nobody said, that this war was started when StreeT players were ksing mobs for Wilhelmus players. Stop crying. Its StreeT guilds fault.
oh no, GMH first began to kill players streep, Street and then began to kill you for it