Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make BMH Great again!
Star 
Hey Everyone !
Here are my Suggestions for BMH i would really appreciate.
Feel free to add your Suggestions too!

so lets start :

- stack items up to 1000 (makes alot easier for everyone)

- 12BF every hour (so you can do more then only 1 per day)

- no fame for killing mobs/bosses 8 level under your level (so new player have a chance to farm Kiji c and set stuff)

- Reduce Mob Spawn time and increas the amount of Mobs in RC/MC
 ( so level 144+ chars can farm for events too and don't need to create a noob char)
if theres already a Party at  level 155 Mobs in MC or level 160 Mobs in RC u can't level properly there because there are not enough mobs so u have to party them or come  back later

*Edited - Remove the Potion Limit of 5 so we can use more pots * 

Thank you for your time.

See you in Game 
- stack items up to 1000 (makes alot easier for everyone) ++++

- 12BF every hour (so you can do more then only 1 per day) ++++

- no fame for killing mobs/bosses 8 level under your level (so new player have a chance to farm Kiji c and set stuff) ++++

Increase the amount mobs in rc/mc ++++
(03-04-2019, 06:59 PM)Lenovo Wrote: - stack items up to 1000 (makes alot easier for everyone) ++++

- 12BF every hour (so you can do more then only 1 per day) ++++

- no fame for killing mobs/bosses 8 level under your level (so new player have a chance to farm Kiji c and set stuff) ++++

Increase the amount mobs in rc/mc ++++

more exp rain ++++
add 10 or 15 stat and skill point per level ++++

level 1~95 equipment and weapons +5 +7 +8 all add npc ( gold ) and drop from mobs (+9 +11 from boss) ++++
(03-04-2019, 06:51 PM)JinKisaragi Wrote: Hey Everyone !

so lets start :

- no fame for killing mobs/bosses 8 level under your level (so new player have a chance to farm Kiji c and set stuff)

( so level 144+ chars can farm for events too and don't need to create a noob char)
if theres already a Party at  level 155 Mobs in MC or level 160 Mobs in RC u can't level properly there because there are not enough mobs so u have to party them or come  back later

Thank you for your time.

See you in Game 
+ to all

add kiji and sets to rc bosses drop
bcz there is only 1 boss with kiji c cape drop (81 lvl EKS) in end of sanghyun village
(03-04-2019, 07:23 PM)wsad666 Wrote:

so lets start :

Thank you for your time.

See you in Game 
+ to all

add kiji and sets to rc bosses drop
bcz there is only 1 boss with kiji c cape drop (81 lvl EKS) in end of sanghyun village
all bosses 28+ drop kiji c and set items, you have to be lucky

On the suggestions ,everything good besides BF every hour
- change Tablet or equipment without removing Soulbead(144/148/152)

- make crafting easier for example : drag items to a manual with right mouse click,after u crafted an item the items will still be dragged in the manual, and when u craft the same item over and over it will stack automatic.

- make BF every 3hrs (00:00, 03:00, 06:00, 09:00, 12:00, 15:00, 18:00, 21:00)
Build the wall!
Is the wall to keep Wanheda out?

I need to know what Faction War stones dropped. Only then can we make BMH great again.

Happy Hunting
(03-05-2019, 11:07 PM)Phantom Wrote: Is the wall to keep Wanheda out?

I need to know what Faction War stones dropped. Only then can we make BMH great again.

Happy Hunting

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1

so lets start :

*Edited - Remove the Potion Limit of 5 so we can use more pots * 

Thank you for your time.

See you in Game 

Agreed at 100% and add monthly event if possible, like kill nomal mobs have a chance to spawn a boss at the same lvl ^^
(03-05-2019, 11:07 PM)Phantom Wrote: Is the wall to keep Wanheda out?

Happy Hunting

Lol wtf why u speak about me QQ
(03-05-2019, 03:20 PM)SlimShady Wrote: - change Tablet or equipment without removing Soulbead(144/148/152)

- make crafting easier for example : drag items to a manual with right mouse click,after u crafted an item the items will still be dragged in the manual, and when u craft the same item over and over it will stack automatic.

- make BF every 3hrs (00:00, 03:00, 06:00, 09:00, 12:00, 15:00, 18:00, 21:00)

YES! An upgrade to crafting would be fantastic. Great idea.
I will also suggest to add command or item to block gaining exp (just like 36lvl without fraction), it would be very useful for events Wink
well so much for pristine graphics they removed the awesome visuals for better gameplay i giess but imo it was better off the way it was >.>. I'm looking for the apk file of this game so i can play it on my phone. It's not available on top1apk so don't know where to find out.