Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decrease turbo speed's stamina usage
I noticed that the turbo speed skill uses a huge amount of stamina that gets taken away every four or so seconds. I am only able to use the skill for a minute before I run out of stamina and need to wait another couple of minutes. This makes traveling at a lower level much more tedious and forces you to use your horse (which only lasts seven days). I know I can buy more horses and use those the entire time but I really enjoy using the turbo speed. The downside is that I am basically wasting skill points since the stamina runs out way too quickly. 

My suggestion is to lower the stamina usage drastically so we can enjoy the skill almost indefinitely. Perhaps turbo speed one can only use one stamina point instead of 10 points while level two uses two points instead of 14, etc. That or just make all of the different turbo speed levels use one stamina point each. I am not entirely sure how much can be changed in this game but this would be really appreciated for those who are just trying to enjoy the game. I would even argue that the turbo speed skill point requirements should go down to one instead of four or higher as well but I assume some might be against that...

Anyway I hope this is something that ends up being considered. I cant see this change causing any balance issues in the game at all. I hope I haven't missed something obvious to recover my stamina faster... I haven't played this game in years.
You can use fish to produce soup which used refill stamina Smile

Or you can use teleport amulet Wink

But I don’t think many players will agree because not enought players nowadays :/ and they don’t use that much this skill.

Arch’’
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Archange, Warrior Spear lvl 110, Lawful, Revenant Tae Master,
BeautéFatale, Assassin Bow lvl 113, Evil, Les-Guardiens,
Merlin, Mage Fan lvl 145, Lawful, Les-Guardiens
SpecialForces, Monk Wheel lvl 110, Lawful,
DeathClaws, Assassin Gauntlets lvl 144, Lawful, Les-Guardiens Dang Master Smile
(04-18-2018, 12:45 PM)ArchangelFR Wrote: You can use fish to produce soup which used refill stamina Smile

Or you can use teleport amulet Wink

But I don’t think many players will agree because not enought players nowadays :/ and they don’t use that much this skill.

Arch’’

I can try the fish thing I suppose, thanks. Not being able to use this skill much has surprisingly ruined some of the fun for me.