Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pandora
Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year! Just registered on this forum.

Just have one question, is this the same game as the Pandora server years ago for Martial Heroes?

Kindest Regards

MarkH Big Grin
Yes the same game
(01-11-2018, 04:52 PM)Lenovo Wrote: Yes the same game

Brill, thought it was. Tried downloading the client but it will not open the exe file, any suggestions?
Downloader ftp server
(01-11-2018, 05:41 PM)Lenovo Wrote: Downloader ftp server

I have and it will not open, just stays on the opening screen with the Martial Heroes girl

(01-11-2018, 08:55 PM)MarkH Wrote:

I have and it will not open, just stays on the opening screen with the Martial Heroes girl

Nothing still happening, message saying checking latest server version

Nothing still happening, message saying checking latest server version

Think i have now sorted the problem. It's a pitty i can't get my old accounts back from Pandora Sad

One last thing, how do I register when I get on to the main screen asking for username and password etc?
Run Bright Martial Heroes.exe, it should be in the same folder as do.exe
If the game isn't launching then anti-virus is blocking it. You must include an exception in your anti-virus software for BMH

Happy Hunting
(01-11-2018, 09:16 PM)Phantom Wrote: Run Bright Martial Heroes.exe, it should be in the same folder as do.exe
If the game isn't launching then anti-virus is blocking it. You must include an exception in your anti-virus software for BMH

Happy Hunting

Hi Phantom,

I'm in, thanks very much for all your help Smile

P.s is there a way to get my old accounts back?

Kindest Regards
MarkH
"Same game", but not the same "server". Pandora Server has been shutted down in 2010. It's just an emulated version of the original one.
hi Igor, my sensei

MarkH
why you think can come back old account? o.O
  [Image: w8ky6w.jpg]