Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lack of Skill points
I don't know how it is with other Characters but I play mainly with the Warrior and i noticed that I'm lacking skillpoints for any proper build.
So is this a point where there will be patch later to adjust the skill points or is the current way intentionally?
There is no such thing as "current way". It is as it has always been. You cannot have all the skills and choices must be made. There are a few people that have hybrids (skills for 2 weapons). I fail to see why you don't have enough points to build for just 1 weapon. Perhaps you should consult with other warriors on this matter. 2 people come to mind that mostly play warrior. XiaoHuoDun and rabe.

Happy Hunting
I'm well aware that i can just pick one weapon but for example on the old pandora server I had a PvP build like in the FAQ skill description with "powerful attack" and "consecutive sword attack" and as commonskill  Jasmina Life upgrade and the offensive and defensive buff. But I never lacked skillpoints, there were always two or three skillpoints left on each new skill-lvl. 
And here when I'm trying the same build I lack skillpoints ether for the one common skill or the buffs at a certain lvl.
Sometimes you have to be above the skill level before you have enough points to complete the desired build.
No one has ever brought this subject up before.

Happy Hunting
(12-08-2017, 10:33 PM)Ninjax9 Wrote: I'm well aware that i can just pick one weapon but for example on the old pandora server I had a PvP build like in the FAQ skill description with "powerful attack" and "consecutive sword attack" and as commonskill  Jasmina Life upgrade and the offensive and defensive buff. But I never lacked skillpoints, there were always two or three skillpoints left on each new skill-lvl. 
And here when I'm trying the same build I lack skillpoints ether for the one common skill or the buffs at a certain lvl.

Looks like you need to grind a bit more to get more skillpoints. I love this mechanic, but I realize that it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea.