Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding ban
Allright, today I got notified about a 7 day ban, GM said that I abused the bug, regarding pk without a sin penalty. 

I talked to other GM in game about the issue, the GM ended the faction war that was at that moment on. After he ended the faction war I started getting sins and nullified it with fame.

So where's the bug abusing? The fact that faction war was on is a bug? Am I to be blamed for the fact that faction war was on? Plus the fact that I told the GM that I wanted to get the sins for PKs, the GM ended the faction war right after that, so he knew about the issue.

I think that the ban is absolutely unfair, and the fact that I wasn't getting sins for PKs isn't my fault. I want a responsible party to explain why is the fact that faction war is on a bug. 

And about the people who reported this, are the members of FlyingBricks, the ones that were getting PKed, and the GM on discord mentioned that quote "You were grieving low lvl people hiding behind fw bug". I don't understand why GM has to talk about the level differences when he's asked about the reasons for getting banned. xD

I think that a lot of people, reffering to FlyingBricks members, are jealous, envious and scared for their actions and they try to use every dirty trick in the book to stop me. But this ban is unfair, and someone has to explain it. 

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)] low lvl people hiding behind fw bu[/color]
Now that you've mentioned it, you'll get banned for grieving low lvls for no reason if you continue to do so.
Got questions? Need to talk to BMH staff?
There is always someone online on:
Bright Martial Heroes Discord server

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 99603959-0d1f-4cf7-9ba7-24529aca3c3b.gif]
General Rules

1. Don't act like a jerk. Everyone is here to play the game they love.

In-Game Specific Rules

3. Exploits are NOT allowed. Abuse of exploits and/or failure to report them will result in a 7-day ban followed by a permanent ban.

Yesterday I received numerous complaints about you pking without getting sins. I was unavailable to look into the matter at the time.
Another GM was called upon today for the same reason and determined that Faction War was still active and this was the reason you were able to do so.
After careful review of the chat logs it was clear that you were aware this was not a normal condition of the game and continued to use it to grief players without reporting it.

This is a game we all love and you spent at least 2 work shifts griefing players with your nonsense.
Pking and ksing are a game mechanic but you took it to the point way beyond unenjoyable harrisment.
This will not be tolerated as it ruins the game for the rest of the community.

I hope this is explanation enough for you, but based on the chat logs I highly doubt it.
Yeah the fact that the faction war was on and I didn't get sins for it didn't seem to be a bug to me and indeed it seemed to me to be a normal condition. Since during faction wars killing opposite faction players doesn't give sins. Was I supposed to know that it was a bug? And where should have I received the info about its existence.

Second of all, about the PKing, I had my personal reasons to PK and they pked me aswell. Plus, we had war with the clan and it's absolutely normal. I don't understand why I have to explain the reasons why I pk and why there should be a discussion whether it's enjoyable or unenjoyable lol. Since that system exists I'm free to use it the way I want to. I believe that nobody can ban me for that.

That general rule about being a 'jerk' is too brief as well. Is killing a guy who's buffed being a jerk?I think nobody complains and nobody gets banned about it. It's part of the game and part of the FUN! They pk me I pk them that's it.
One can argue if the first rule was broken or not. It certainly did not make game fun for some of FB members but you can consider this as revenge for getting pked first. Harsh, but acceptable. Other 13thSins members still pk FB members so you either ban all of them or ban none of them.

Regarding the third rule it is kinda strange that you consider this exploiting a bug when he indeed reported it and wanted to get sins for it... I'd say that this ban makes no sense at all and should be repealed...
Photo 
[Image: latest?cb=20140323182823]
I am so blue I'm greener than purple.

[Image: atT4LZ.gif]
It's funny how that GM is threatening with a new ban because of killing low lvl's. Like come on, back in 2006 or something KAO was also used to kill lvl 50's while being lvl 100-150, nobody got banned for that. This ban is truly pointless and dumb... But I will probably get a ban for this, like that other time the GM's didn't like what I was saying and banned me for 7 days... GG GM's keep up the good work.??
Depends.
If you speak the truth, then you have nothing to be afraid of.
But if you are talking shit and in adition to it a lie then you will be punished for it.

(02-07-2017, 08:53 PM)c3d3r0m Wrote: Depends.
But if you are talking shit and in adition to it a lie then you will be punished for it.

I was telling the truth, everyone agreed with me. But I got banned in game for saying stuff on Discord that made a GM mad because he couldn't handle the fact he fucked up.
It's a fact that I got banned for a stupid reason. It's not my fault that GMs didn't end the FW when they had to end it. And nobody explained why PKing while faction war is on is bug abusing. Just admit that the ban is pointless and there are other reasons behind it.

If it's done to defend players that don't have the chance to lvl because of me PKing them, then that's already something really unfair.
(02-07-2017, 08:59 PM)Gadiro Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 08:53 PM)c3d3r0m Wrote: Depends.

I was telling the truth, everyone agreed with me. But I got banned in game for saying stuff on Discord that made a GM mad because he couldn't handle the fact he fucked up.

If "everyone" (group of loudmouths for no reason like yourself) agrees on something it doesnt make it truth. We weigh a lot of things before resorting to ban every time.

I told you, killing 88 lvl in game with 141 lvl char isn't funny
Well I'll be back in a week. Hope these GMs don't give me a perma ban for no reason before I finish this ban xD
Could we keep updated when people get banned in the game?

We had a transparent and updated ban list before - is there a reasoning behind that we have that no more?

Kind regards
(02-10-2017, 04:58 PM)Nanoo Wrote: Could we keep updated when people get banned in the game?

We had a transparent and updated ban list before - is there a reasoning behind that we have that no more?

Kind regards

http://brightmh.com/thread-903-post-3499.html