Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star rate
Hey there,

I think everyone below 130 noticed that since the SZ patch came out - they star rate has been lowered drastically.
Igor confirmed,  that star rate has been lowered when I asked him on discord. I think its fair to say that it was necessary due to high EXP you actually get in Skyzone. The star rate is perfectly fine for Skyzone, since its not living from the star ratio anyways.

My point is, that people below 130 suffer from that step.

An example with my lower character:

I got around 50% in a party before the patch in an hour - fully potted, full buffed aswell as being on EXP tag.

Since the patch I ve been doing around 25% in an hour - fully potted, full buffed aswell as being on EXP Tag.

Ive become stronger in gear: 1k more damage in every skill - which means I kill significantly more monsters than before.

You should bring back the same star rate to monsters as it has been before. RC/MC, especially Pachun is depended on the star ratio, since it is based on low percentage and killspeed.

It is not fair for the people, comparing to the people (like me) who leveld to 130 with the unchanged star rate. It takes a lot more time to get to 130 nowadays, almost 1/3 or up to double the time we ve spent for it.

Stars have always been a major fun factor in leveling and set Martial Heroes apart from other games in that sector.

I'm not claiming to make the game easier, but I want the same requirements for everyone.
Especially the people who ve been in the game since the start but not hit 130 yet, feel a major difference - I always read that in my party chats.
The newer once may not claim a difference since they ve no comparison.

The new star rate could be justified for beeing "more realistic" to the original server, but it still would not be fair because it wasn't like that for almsot one and a half month.

I just try to support the server and hope to help against the decreasing player rate.

Kind regards
And yet no reply to this. I completely agree though.
yeah stars made us lvl up and we enjoy every star; but when they don't come we get frustrated
i hope this will be fixed.
[Image: 46d90a23a6814c1c8a5e1b7cd951c394.jpg]     [Image: 4c576393ce5098353a1311c32a5bf4ec.jpg]
IGN: Fan4Fun
Class: Fan Mage => Bow Assassin
(02-06-2017, 04:30 PM)Nanoo Wrote: Stars have always been a major fun factor in leveling
+1
I still remember my 1st star mobs in Graveyard 1 after a GM buff event Tongue
That emotion made me stay in this game lol
Mike "VaGo" M.

Main nickname: GMH@VaGo

Unable to play?: http://www.vg-tips.com
It is very true, we are the most affected, since now we have to spend more mhh or pots to reach our goal of higher level, and also as they know the exp c price rise and all because of the bug in sz,
Rates change, thats a thing in every rpg game.
You don't need exp tags C or pots to lvl especially with combat calculation on this server where you never miss mobs, while on official you would miss mobs 50% times without ASR or FAD FASR.
Got questions? Need to talk to BMH staff?
There is always someone online on:
Bright Martial Heroes Discord server

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 99603959-0d1f-4cf7-9ba7-24529aca3c3b.gif]
(02-10-2017, 08:09 PM)c3d3r0m Wrote: Rates change, thats a thing in every rpg game.
You don't need exp tags C or pots to lvl especially with combat calculation on this server where you never miss mobs, while on official you would miss mobs 50% times without ASR or FAD FASR.

So you basically justify the star rate with "combat calculation" system since it makes the game way easier.
Players before also made profit out of the system, since it has been the same from the get go. Added to that they also made profit out of the higher star rate. As a result to that, they had it way easier than we do right now.

Though my main point is not to make the game easier. It should be equal, no matter if you play since the start or just started right now.

Stars were also a fun factor, like I mentioned before.
When I compare it to back in the days, it was a lot of fun leveling together and enjoying the stars.

Right now, you basically just kill monster for one hour and hope that you get a star every 5 minutes. Sometimes you have sessions where you dont get a star for 15 ~ 20 minutes straight. It is really frustrating.
It became boring and its not outstanding to other RPG games anymore, which is also a factor why friends and me do not play frequently anymore.

You should take it as a constructive critism from a player that loved the game and tries to improve it for the community with my point of view.

Kind regards.
I played on both karma and pandora lvl 1-145 and there were times when there was no star for even half an hour.
Rates were way too high since everyone was so eager to wipe the database and start a fresh game.
To answer your statement that some players made profit out of high rate system; why didn't you also make use of it?
There is a statement in my country, I don't know the english equivalent if there is one but here it is :"Who gets there first, gets the girl."
Bottom line, will not be changed.
Topic locked to prevent further spam.
Got questions? Need to talk to BMH staff?
There is always someone online on:
Bright Martial Heroes Discord server

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 99603959-0d1f-4cf7-9ba7-24529aca3c3b.gif]