Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About gr33dyjew
hey guys, i think its time for BMH to have a new GM , i would like to propose a idea to replace GM GreedyJew, because i dont think he is doing a good job at it and i feel like alot more people in game know more about MH than him, he is not doing good with keeping this game alive.
  [Image: w8ky6w.jpg]
100% agreed. i think we need to give another person a opportunity to show if he can do better than GreedyJew.
If he isn't usually showing up in game doesn't mean that he's not doing a good job outside , there are far many things to worry about outside game fx coding and working on the proper game structure , don't judge him blind
[Image: giphy.gif]
hey shock u dont play around 1 month why u tell something here ?
on servers all time are be changed, new players didn't have change to catch up TOP players

i dont need new GM what make event evryday and be online in game, im want GM who can be good for community
  [Image: w8ky6w.jpg]
(01-27-2017, 12:24 AM)SevenZ Wrote: hey shock u dont play around 1 month why u tell something here ?
on servers all time are be changed, new players didn't have change to catch up TOP players

"hey shock u dont play around 1 month why u tell something here ?"

I would argue about that , besides , if GM's were to fit the server for newbies to catch up Top Players - the server wouldn't exist by now
Considering you haven't really given any constructive criticism about what he's doing wrong or why you think he should be replaced other than a broad statement (not to mention the fact that the thread went to shitposting a few posts in), I'm going to go ahead and say that you have a personal problem with Gr33dyJew and need to work it out with him. If I'm incorrect in that conclusion, why not explain in detail what you think is wrong with what he's doing, and how he's doing such a bad job?

(P.S: Being a GM isn't just about in-game knowledge and events. If that's all you think it is, you never should've made this post in the first place.)
Yea GMs do most of their work outside of the game... Also unprofessional to handle a situation this way...
Well he is not GM
when he was GM nobody had good comments before, most of server dislike him
coz he was always rude in-game, so its good to dont see him in that job (GM)
so i cant opine about what i cant see XD hope he is doing it well as admin ^^

So atm it doesnt matter =) and i dont see a point for this topic lol
Mike "VaGo" M.

Main nickname: GMH@VaGo

Unable to play?: http://www.vg-tips.com
Again, loudest of the players are being crybabies due to being overrun by players who have more time.
Like my old friend says: "Cry more, it will help".
Got questions? Need to talk to BMH staff?
There is always someone online on:
Bright Martial Heroes Discord server

[Image: 99603959-0d1f-4cf7-9ba7-24529aca3c3b.gif]
(01-27-2017, 09:20 AM)c3d3r0m Wrote: Again, loudest of the players are being crybabies due to being overrun by players who have more time.
Like my old friend says: "Cry more, it will help".

Right time to dedicate another parody to you
Thumbs Down 
I can't look behind the scenes but i think Gr33dy is doing a great job togheter with Igoh & Castiel as the server has been stable so far the entire time.
Sure he's a bit rough sometimes and it took me some time to get used to it to, But i find he's doing a good job as an >ADMIN<.
And he does help when he can help and he almost Always respond your pm (if it's not bullshit you give him).

You shouldn't be so self centered @7Seven / iLLionaiRe, You'll find in every game admins / GM (whatever you want to call it) some are more relaxed when you approach them and some are defencive.
If you find he's not a good >ADMIN< Then i think no game is right for you either private server or official ones.
Plus if you were really interested in keeping the server alive , along with everyone else, the crap high prices and only taking MHP for everything will have to come to an end.
This thread is a perfect example of why children should be seen and not heard.
I seen in Discord that your problem is that g33dy said it would take 1 year to reach 144.
Seems the real problem is that you are left behind.
You had the same opportunity as everyone else to advance.
Keep your personal issues to pm El Douche'.
(01-27-2017, 05:19 PM)iSkurt Wrote: Plus if you were really interested in keeping the server alive , along with everyone else, the crap high prices and only taking MHP for everything will have to come to an end.
Players themselves play a big role in creating server economy, especially on a private server that isn't finished yet. We asked people to help us in beta testing but after some time everyone stopped and was asking when does official start. You wanted it? You have it.
Most people abuse bugs to their personal gain and then complain later, while those who don't abuse and enjoy the game we all love report everything asap.
Got questions? Need to talk to BMH staff?
There is always someone online on:
Bright Martial Heroes Discord server

[Image: 99603959-0d1f-4cf7-9ba7-24529aca3c3b.gif]
(01-27-2017, 06:03 PM)c3d3r0m Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 05:19 PM)iSkurt Wrote: Plus if you were really interested in keeping the server alive , along with everyone else, the crap high prices and only taking MHP for everything will have to come to an end.
Players themselves play a big role in creating server economy, especially on a private server that isn't finished yet. We asked people to help us in beta testing but after some time everyone stopped and was asking when does official start. You wanted it? You have it.
Most people abuse bugs to their personal gain and then complain later, while those who don't abuse and enjoy the game we all love report everything asap.
I completely agree, I wish I would have known about beta sooner. I played for last 2 days of OBT.