Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its time to game over?
As the topic. How long the server pull? It is terrible boredom, lack of players.  will be  any changes?
Soon will be event
It's not boring to me lol
I'm tired of reset ever see you all bro ,this is the end
Nah Smile
LMAO!!!!

People who don't get stuff easy or even for free are already ready to quit??? Big Grin Tongue
(01-13-2017, 10:16 AM)Masatsune Wrote: LMAO!!!!

People who don't get stuff easy or even for free are already ready to quit??? Big Grin Tongue

Yea it's quite sad
damm Always this negative shit about this awesome game. Its so easy : Dont like it? dont play it. BUT DONT RUIN THE FUN FOR OTHERS
(01-13-2017, 07:31 PM)Silvester Wrote: damm Always this negative shit about this awesome game. Its so easy : Dont like it? dont play it. BUT DONT RUIN THE FUN FOR OTHERS

People like yourself will help keep it alive
Personally I like the game as it is being run. Maybe a little too fast still on the leveling and a few players that don't have respect for others. But that is MH..
I think as Leaderman Smile
lol to fast lvling???
did you know that you get much less xp then on pandora server???
[Image: wowmagewallpawjv50pbiyx.png]
IG VegaZ, VegaZUP, Slim
Old chars(Karma/Pandora) SlimShady, SlimShady94, xJVAx.....
(01-22-2017, 08:45 AM)Leaderman Wrote: Personally I like the game as it is being run. Maybe a little too fast still on the leveling and a few players that don't have respect for others. But that is MH..

Exp is lower than on pandora. You just think its too fast because you can level here easily being fully potted and buffed.
i think gm should remove this pots and will be better or lower effects.
132->141 in ONE night, peace game masters... its a joke ?
  [Image: w8ky6w.jpg]