35.00%
7 35.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 birds 1 stone.
Problem #1: Inflation
Problem#2: Limited GO circulation on server.

Solution: Implement 1,000 Market Points for sale in NPC for 2kg.  (Limit 1 available purchase per account every week)

Intended Results: 
-Vacuum a decent portion of gold from the server each week, thus, increasing the value of G.
-Allows more players to obtain GO.

Negative effects:
-May decrease amount of donations needed to run server. (by a small margin)

What are your thoughts on this? :3
Answer #1: Inflation is created by people like you that keep raising your offers to get what you want.
Answer #2: Selling GO to other players to get gold to inflate prices probably is what sells GO more then any other reason thus making it not a small margin.
That's not how inflation works xD. The decreased gold value and increased prices of goods is actually a DIRECT result of hyperinflation on the server. Which is being caused by an excess growth of money supply. You can farm 2kg in a day, in our case, consumers are not the issue here.
Demand of GOs is too big compared to the supply atm. This is why GO prices are going up (from 120g/100GO to over 250g/100GO since i play here) and thus increasing prices of all other stuff on the server.
Sorry. I was thinking inflated prices. Sure printing money causes inflation but demand and desire also inflate prices.
The consumer plays a large part. Without the consumer there is no market.
If people desire to use GO then they will donate.
If for some reason they cant donate they will learn to make do.
You don't have to make 144 in a month but if you must be the best of the best then donate.
That's the purpose of PREMIUM items. Otherwise they would be available from grocer.
I think its a great feature that players can buy GO from others with gold but it is not a requirement.
Well they could also make it as it was, buying pots of lower quality with gold. Or not beeing able to buy all the cashshop items for gold  just some. it doesnt really matter to me tho i play for fun. its just an idea Big Grin
(12-31-2016, 12:56 AM)Phantom Wrote: I think its a great feature that players can buy GO from others with gold but it is not a requirement.

It is a requirement and thats a problem. You cant level without warfare pots. So basically everybody needs GOs, but majority cannot buy them for real cash or afford them in game as they are all bought by richest people. So those that cannot afford them will leave because of frustration. Thats whats gonna happen
Not even yet one month the server has been open and many people are approaching 130. If everyone has GOs why should people donate.
People who donate are rewarded with faster leveling. I've played since 2005 and have never spent any money on the game.
Sometimes I could not afford or get GOs and had to wait. Somehow I managed to make level 142.
If you think its frustrating to level now, imagine when your 144+ and have all the GOs in the world but it still takes you 2 weeks to level.
Its not supposed to be easy to level. I don't know why your in such a hurry to max out your level.

There are two business models. Which do you like better?
#1: Microtransactions (Current) - You can play for free and there is more players for paying people to play with
#2: Subscription - Only people who donate can play

If the developers feel there is not enough GOs in game I would suggest a simple approach that does not take creating a lot of new code.
Increase the amount of GOs received for donation. The downside would be that people who donate would have even greater advantage if they did not sell to you.

Try and look at the big picture, what is best for the server. Not what you want or need. If everything was fair and cheap you would have no server to play.

Happy Hunting
(12-31-2016, 11:12 AM)Phantom Wrote: People who donate are rewarded with faster leveling.

And people who dont dont level at all because nobody is going to pt with non-potted player. Increasing a number of GOs from donation is a good idea, putting basic pots like fad fasr/fdd fasr/fd is a good idea too.
(12-31-2016, 11:42 AM)Wonrzowiec Wrote:
(12-31-2016, 11:12 AM)Phantom Wrote: People who donate are rewarded with faster leveling.

And people who dont dont level at all because nobody is going to pt with non-potted player. Increasing a number of GOs from donation is a good idea, putting basic pots like fad fasr/fdd fasr/fd is a good idea too.

PUT THIS IDEA IN EFFECT! WE NEED GO POINTS!
People had amassed GOs from OBT and sold them for nothing. Now that supply has ran dry prices have gone through the roof. Supply and demand.
You don't need GO items to play the game. Purple bag rate is considerably higher than orignal server and you can get most GO items there.
Got questions? Need to talk to BMH staff?
There is always someone online on:
Bright Martial Heroes Discord server

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 99603959-0d1f-4cf7-9ba7-24529aca3c3b.gif]
(01-02-2017, 09:13 PM)c3d3r0m Wrote: People had amassed GOs from OBT and sold them for nothing. Now that supply has ran dry prices have gone through the roof. Supply and demand.
You don't need GO items to play the game. Purple bag rate is considerably higher than orignal server and you can get most GO items there.
You absolutely need go items to PROGRESS in the game. which most old time players are back to be competitive. so a majority of the population would like to level
Once again, you don't need GO items to play or lvl. You are just way too greedy and want an easy game.

Just stop for a moment and think how much GOs were burnt on exp tags ©. You were all really focused on rushing to 130+ and forgot how actually it was without dbl exp tags.
Hell I haven't used exp tags © until lvl 143 on official.