Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Announcement]  [2016-11-10] Regarding Stable and Wipe
Exclamation 
[Image: WzNEW7r.png]

Greetings heroes, Castiel here!

As you all know, we've been in open beta phase for some time now.
There has been a lot to fix, and a lot to finish. 
With your help, we've achieved a lot and we couldn't have done it without you.
As a result, we've learned a lot about how the game works and let me tell you, it's been a heck of a ride.
That said, open beta, like in any other game needs to end eventually and we feel we're finally ready to take that step!
You may have heard that there will be a wipe when we move to stable, and this is true!
There have been many changes since the start of open beta, and a lot of them were to balance out the game and try and get as close as possible to the game we all know and love.
We've received a lot of questions about donations and what will happen to the GO points of those who donated during open beta.
Rest assured, any GO added to your game account from donations during open beta will be completely returned to you come stable, and you will have them all to spend on whatever you want in the heroes market!

Now for the fun part; the changes.

Since the beginning of this project, the stability of the server was a bit shaky like any other private server project, regardless of the game.
That has since changed and many wasteful packets have been shrunk a lot to include only what they need, without the useless information.
This means that not only will the server itself perform better, but the client's response times too.
We're also proud to announce that we haven't had any server crashes in a long, long time!
Although we'll be moving to stable, that doesn't mean that the game is perfect.
We will still be fixing bugs as we find them, and we still appreciate your help to that degree!
Not only have we fixed bugs, we've added some new features to the client like customization of textures and clipboard functions (Ex. Copy/Paste).

While a lot of people felt Martial Heroes was too hard in it's normal state, we feel that the progression pace of Martial Heroes kept people coming back.
From the start of open beta, the game was far too easy; this had to change and we are taking steps to do just that.
To that degree, EXP, drop, and upgrade rates will need to be changed, and this may take a bit of trial and error.

So now for the million dollar question: When IS the server moving to stable release?
The server wipe and move to stable will happen on the 1st of December at 8 PM CET.
There will be some downtime as things are readied, and the server will be back online when the process is finished.

We, the BrightMH team would like to extend our gratitude for sticking with us on this adventure.
Without you, we wouldn't have a purpose in doing this, and we can't thank you all enough.
We hope to see you all once everything is ready!

P.S: We now use Discord as our preferred method of communication! It's 100% free, contains no malware or additional programs, and has both text and voice chat!
Come join us at https://discord.gg/K6ARsSx

Much Love,
The BrightMH team

[Image: df4006bbca.jpg]
Great news! Big Grin
The one and only...
GMH@Agachak....and some other chars here and there  Tongue
Thumbs Up 
nice Smile  Big Grin  Cool
Any plans for special items for Beta Players?
Just a thought Big Grin. Ready for the 1st, and can't wait!
all potion delete from start game !
I cant wait !

I just wanne thank the staff for making this possible!

No servers were this close to the old gamplay experience. Hopefully a lot of old players will come back and give this server a try.

Kind regards
i have to start this game with nothing.
i want play o this server how i play on old pandora <3
Hello all,

What a great gift for christmass Smile

I want to say a massive Thanks you to The BrightMH team, players, And others.

I'll come on the 1st if I can Wink

Best regards, Arch"

Ps : huge kisses to Gaga Wink
Archange, Warrior Spear lvl 98, Lawful, Revenant,
BeautéFatale, Assassin Bow lvl 111, Evil, Flawless,
Merlin, Mage Fist lvl 77, Lawful,
SpecialForces, Monk Wheel lvl 58, Lawful,
TombRaiderBF, Assassin lvl 1 Smile
[img][Image: 971234obcc1724saintmichelarchange.jpg][/img]