Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[News] BrightMH #Open Beta Testing
[Image: vp4.png]

Hello. I'm Igor, and it's been 9 months since I've started revival project of the Pandora Server. So far, we've recreated about 80% of the server logic. There are still a few things to do, and that's why we've started OBT. We wanted to know what's working as it should, and what's not.

So far, I'm pretty suprised, that it's gone so smoothly. I've noticed that peoples are having problems with skills and so on; you have to remember, that we're reincarnating Pandora, the other versions of the game don't concern us. The conclusion that I'd love to make here is that it's only Open Beta, so I have to take my time to fix things, and you - the players, also have to understand that I have a lot on my plate. I'm the only developer of the team and it's a lot of work. That said, I'm pretty limited with 'multitasking'.

Anyway, please remember, that every single reported bug will help me to create a proper server. Also, if you have any ideas or you can code in assembler, C, C++, C#, or Java, and you think that you're able to help me in any way, then please contact me. Contact details are listed on my profile.

Yeah, that's pretty much all from my modest self. Thank you for playing OBT. We hope to see you in the final version!